Re: Launchpad Projects Merge Preview

On 13 December 2010 19:54, Francis J. Lacoste
<francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Curtis,
>
> On December 13, 2010, Curtis Hovey wrote:
>> On Mon, 2010-12-13 at 12:16 -0500, Francis J. Lacoste wrote:
>>
>> BUGTASKS
>> Maybe
>>     'launchpad-web' THEN 'lp-web
>> could be
>>     'launchpad-web' THEN 'lp-app
>> because most of the bugs that were moved are issues in lp.app.
>> 'lp-foundations' could be 'lp-services'. This is not necessarilly
>> accurate, but could be true when launchpad/webapp is dismantled.
>> The migration script would then be mapping projects top lib/lp/<module>
>
> I see those tags as temporary. I don't think we should try to give them more
> meaning than they have.
>

>> OFFICIAL BUG TAGS
>> They were not updated
>
> Only the Launchpad project has official bug tags. I don't think we should make
> these tags official since their only purpose is as a migration artefact.

Malone has some official tags, for example 'bugwatch' along with
various 'story-*' tags (because tab-completion is cool and we should
do more of it). Will those be migrated (or have I misunderstood and
they've been migrated already)?

--
Graham Binns | PGP Key: EC66FA7D
http://launchpad.net/~gmb