Re: lp-propose can make your life (and your reviewer's) better

On 16/12/10 03:27, Aaron Bentley wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> At today's reviewer meeting, I found out that not everyone knows about
> lp-propose and how it works with lpreview-body to make your life easier.

Sounds awesome. Thanks for sharing. This sounds like it will take a
*lot* of the tedium out of creating mp's. I think most everyone would
have the same itch.

> I haven't aggressively promoted lp-propose, lpreview-body and
> bzr-pipeline, because I wrote them all and I try to be humble.  OTOH, I
> wrote them to scratch my own itch, and you probably have similar itches.
>  Please give lp-propose a try, at least.

Don't worry about being humble. All you need to do is tell everyone
about the tool and we can be the ones to heap praise on you if it works
well :-)