Looking for persistence layer dedicated reviewer(s).

When the new year starts, I'm going to be wanting to move -very- fast
on the persistence layer. I'd like to land many small steps, but the
early stages will be all new code, quite different to existing LP code
: I'd like someone, or some people who are willing to bootstrap their
knowledge of this layer with me as its built, to act as a dedicated
reviewer(s), so that the layer can be built incrementally in trunk,
rather than as a massive landing.

Theres a very tight timeframe for this, with only a short work-week
before the platform rally, and then the epic.

Who is eligible? : Anyone that is a reviewer. Ideally someone
tz-compatible (asia/west coast us). If you're interested and not a
reviewer, i'd be delighted to add you to the merge proposals for
discussion.

What do you need to do? : Read (hopefully) small patches from me, give
focused substantial review, with no cosmetic distractions, in a
reasonably low-latency fashion. I expect maybe 2 hours a day as an
upper bound. While that might seem a lot, consider that we're working
towards systematically fixing the death-by-sql problems that are
endemic to Launchpad, this is a tiny bootstrap investment.

Why? : it's a lot easier to explain new things in small steps, and I'
d like to be having a deep discussion on the layer rather than a
shallow discussion about the most visible elements, which tends to
happen when reviewers are looking at things they aren't deeply
familiar with : and no-one will be familiar with this code up-front.

If you're interested, please just reply to this mail, on-or-off list.

Thanks,
Rob

Follow ups