launchpad-project subprojects, bug triage

Francis has moved all the projects that the Launchpad team is
responsible for maintaining to be part of the 'launchpad-project'
project group. This means that the
https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad-project/+bugs bug database should
list all bugs that we're responsible for.

Secondly, Francis is sufficiently happy with the bug triage proposal
discussed recently (and the general consensus we seemed to have) that
we're going to do a bug review on those projects (and perhaps
Launchpad itself) over this week, to be in good shape for the epic
next week.

This may cause some mail notifications - sorry! But it should make
things a lot clearer for us.

-Rob