Re: YUI upgrades (and Python upgrades)

Hi,

Deryck is actually looking at that one right now. (He started last week.) He
sheparded the last one, so decided to do this one right now since it's pretty
fresh in his head.

Sidnei said that this upgrade was pretty painless compared to the previous
ones.

--
Francis J. Lacoste
francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx