OCR state doesn't fit will in #launchpad-dev /topic

Hi folks,

Now that we've moved OCR chatter to the #launchpad-dev channel on
Freenode I'm finding that maintaining OCR state (i.e. the current
reviewers, the branches in review and the queue of branches to review)
in the channel topic more than a bit of a chore. With one reviewer
(Leonard) and no branches in review or in the queue the topic is 270
characters long. Most people's IRC clients will truncate that.

I propose that we drop most of the OCR stuff from the #launchpad-dev
topic and instead just use the existing +activereviews queue to manage
who's reviewing what. Specifically:

 - The names of the current OCRs still go in the topic.
 - So does the link to +activereviews [1]
 - Everything else is managed in the +activereviews page.

That means that we need to change a couple of things about the way we work:

 1. When you start reviewing a branch, click the "Claim review" button
in the relevant row on the list of requested reviews. That will
(usually) take it off the +activereviews queue for everyone else
(unless there are others who have reviews requested of them).
 2. If you are the only reviewer or you are the last person to review
a branch and you approve it, mark the MP as Approved (this does not
happen automatically; maybe it should). If you're the developer and
the reviewer hasn't marked the MP approved, do it yourself to save
other reviewers the trouble of having to find out whether it's
actually approved or not.
 3. If the branch needs work mark the MP as Work In Progress. Again,
this takes it out of the "reviews I can do" queue.

If anyone's got any other suggestions, please add them. Otherwise I
suggest we switch to doing things this way forthwith.

Cheers,

Graham

 [1] https://code.launchpad.net/launchpad-project/+activereviews

--