Re: velocity: parallel testing or simplified merge machinery first

On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 4:28 AM, Robert Collins
<robertc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm wondering if folk have a particularly strong opinion (and
> rationale :P) for which we should do first. They are *both* partly
> implemented, and *both* are likely to have long tails leading to
> niggly bits to sort out over some weeks.

Not a particularly strong opinion, but here's a perspective: do the
merge machinery first because it's "harder" (more complex
dependencies, out of reach of your local machine, etc).

As you say, both are good and will improve velocity.
--
Elliot Murphy | https://launchpad.net/~statik/