Re: Unable to figure out what to do for loggerhead

On 11 February 2011 04:36, John Arbash Meinel <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I also know that in bzr-world I would really miss the distinction
> between Approved and "Queued". Or in Bundle Buggy terms, BB:tweak vs
> BB:approve. It may not matter as much for loggerhead stuff.

Tarmac looks at the overall merge proposal status, so people can vote
without accidentally triggering a merge. Tarmac can also apply a simple
configurable voting policy, like that there needs to be at least one
approve from a trusted reviewer, and no disapproves, for example.

Gavin.