Re: javascript errors and ZeroOOPSPolicy

On Thu, 2011-03-24 at 09:42 -0400, Francis J. Lacoste wrote:
> As for IE, several times we went around on this, and we didn't have
> the
> resources to ensure testing and QA on IE to consider it 'supported'.
> We can
> treat those bug as Critical, but the fix would be the same we have
> applied in
> the past: if it's not obvious how to fix, disable the feature for IE.

This contradicts the golden horde's (né yellow squad's) intention to
create features that are essential and only work with JS.

My understanding is that we decided to disable JS for IE bug reporters.
Since there is no non-js version of +filebug IE-only users cannot report
bugs. They cannot report that they cannot report bugs either.

--
__Curtis C. Hovey_________
http://launchpad.net/