Re: javascript errors and ZeroOOPSPolicy

Yes,

Javascript errors are OOPS even though are not integrated in our system, so
should be filed as Critical bug. We should have a High about integrating JS
with our OOPS reporting. Which means that we aren't likely to have this around
the corner, unless a squad working in JS decides that it's something easy
enough to do while they wait for a feature review say :-)

As for IE, several times we went around on this, and we didn't have the
resources to ensure testing and QA on IE to consider it 'supported'. We can
treat those bug as Critical, but the fix would be the same we have applied in
the past: if it's not obvious how to fix, disable the feature for IE.

--
Francis J. Lacoste
francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx