Launchpad Friends

Hi folks,

I recently noticed a thread somewhere about the usability of the Launchpad
interface which pointed to a blog posting about parts of the interface not
being so useful, like the "Latest bugs reported" table for example. So, I
was thinking of inspiring ourselves from Facebook and have the concept of
friends in Launchpad. This page would show me everything that the people I
care about are doing:

  Guilherme Salgado: Reported bug #745809
  Show when was the last time a bug watch was updated

  Jason Mitchell: Created blueprint internal-messaging
  Internal messaging support between launchpad users

  Felix Geyer: Asked question 150952
  Please remove spam post

  Stuart Bishop: Added branch parallel-garbo to Launchpad
  Only wait for thread to complete for ...

Since these are people I care about, I can totally see myself looking at
this page every morning to see what my friends are doing.

--
Marc Tardif <marc.tardif@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Freenode: cr3, Jabber: cr3@xxxxxxxxxx

Follow ups