Re: housecleaning: lp project official bug tags

Hi Rob

I'm a little wary of removing things from the official set because then they
don't appear in the auto-complete list, which is a right pain and encourages
people to mis-spell them.

> I'd like add the following official tags (helping to separate things):
> branches
> codehosting
> publish
> registry
> security
> soyuz
> stakeholder
> translations

I think you need to leave soyuz split into components as now, see below.
Soyuz code is big and is split across a few modules.  From my own experience,
it's also really useful to search them separately.  I think I may have
mentioned that a few times before :)

> (I know there are lp-registry etc unofficial tags; they are pretty
> I'd like to delete the following tags as seeming not carrying enough
> use to be *official tags* in the project - they would stay on the
> relevant bugs, but not be always shown in the portlet, nor be offered
> in typeahead in the bug tags widget.
>
> soyuz-build (replace with soyuz + buildfarm)

Get rid of soyuz-build.  I created buildfarm and buildd-manager which replace
it.  I'm not sure what the bugs that have soyuz-build on them now need instead
though, I'd need to go through them as they could be anything else.

> soyuz-upload (replace with soyuz + poppy)

I would keep soyuz-upload as it refers to anything to do with upload
processing (lp.archiveuploader) and nothing to do with poppy.

> soyuz-publish (replace with soyuz + publish)
> soyuz-publisher (replace with soyuz + publish)

soyuz-publisher is redundant, we use soyuz-publish now.  Please keep that.

> soyuz-core (replace with soyuz)

I don't mind either way, but I'd like ther separate soyuz-upload and soyuz-
publish.

> soyuz-ftpmaster-tools (just make unofficial)

Fine.

> buildd-manager (make unofficial, add soyuz, buildfarm tags)

Mmmm maybe.  buildd-manager has nothing to do with soyuz as such any more.

> package-diff (replace with derivation / just make unofficial)

package-diff != derivation.  It refers to the cron job that calls debdiff.
Happy to make it unofficial.

> soyuz-security (replace with soyuz + security)

Fine.

Cheers