Re: 9 second hard timeout (no new timeout bugs)

Excerpts from Francis J. Lacoste's message of Thu Apr 21 06:44:00 -0700 2011:
> On April 20, 2011, Robert Collins wrote:
> > Of course, we have some really hard pages to fix, and many more that
> > timeout only a few times a day, but we've fixed enough pages to be
> > managably down to a 9 second cap.
>
> Wow, that's awesome news!
>
> We should stop and congratulate ourselves. Next time you speak to a colleague
> in the team, take a brief time together to appreciate the fact that our hard
> timeout is 9s! When was the last time we meet an objective two months in
> advance? And that's thanks to our focused effort on improving performance and
> fixing timeouts!

As somebody who was a little disappointed in launchpad's performance
a year ago, I can honestly say, its quite fantastic how much better it
has gotten.

Keep it up! Now that its "not slow", I want it "crazy fast" ;)