Patch 2208-65-0 failes to apply in Slonik on staging

Hi Stuart,

The staging ugprade started failing on Friday with patch 2208-65-0. It seems
Slonik doesn't like it. We retried it several time, and we remove the lines of
hyphens that I wildly guess could confuse Slonik (who had issues with comments
in the past, but to no avail.)

Original failure: https://pastebin.canonical.com/46931/

After removing the comments and trying again:
https://pastebin.canonical.com/46948/

Unless this can be fixed and QA before Tuesday, it's likely that this revision
won't be part of the next DB deployment. We would merge db-stable 10480.

Let me know if you have any idea what was going on.

Cheers

--
Francis J. Lacoste
francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx