db deploy status - db-stable merged; pqm in rc mode

We're now in the critical section with pqm in rc mode. rev 10480 of
db-stable was merged to devel and we should have the qastaging
application of the schema changes ready to go in ~5 hours when
buildbot finishes with testing devel. If we can us asiapac folk will
get a losa to apply the change to qastaging before EOD, otherwise with
the UK public holiday someone in US tz will need to pick this up and
run with it. The remaining steps are to check the application time and
that everything is happy on qastaging. If thats all good *and* we are
qaed up to the db-stable merge we can take pqm out of rc mode.

Separately, we need an incremental db patch to unbreak db-stable rev
10481 (see the thread Francis started on Friday about patch-2208-65-0
failing); if that gets sorted, we need to do another merge from
db-stable to devel (and another rc-mode critical section).

Cheers,
Rob