Re: Patch 2208-65-0 failes to apply in Slonik on staging

On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 6:24 PM, Stuart Bishop
<stuart.bishop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> StructuralSubscription is referenced by BugSubscriptionFilter.
> BugSubscriptionFilter is referenced by BugNotificationFilter and 4 subtables.
> BugNotificationFilter is referenced by BugNotification
> BugNotification is referenced by Bug and Message
>
> Far too much fallout with all that cascading delete.
>
> I think we need to pull this patch until we can make the cleanup more
> intelligent.

So when a SS goes,
 - the filter should go
 - the 4 subtables with filter details should go
 - bugnotification contains pending not yet sent emails; they can go
 - the message and bug that the notification is for Must Not go

That seems doable with cascade delete ?

-Rob