Re: launchpad project bug mail broken

On 07/05/11 14:34, Robert Collins wrote:
> Wgrant noticed that bug mail for launchpad isn't coming through /
> send-bug-notifications is OOPSing; he guesses that:
>
> 13:20 < wgrant> I think it may be happening because someone (at least
> me) muted the ~launchpad-bugs subscription, but that no longer makes
> sense since ~launchpad-bugs has a contact address again.
>
> As its only LP affected at this point, and only able to be triggered
> by folk in the alpha team, we're planning on ignoring it till Monday.
> There should be a bug filed soon with some notes.

It is confirmed that this is the case, and I was able to reproduce it
locally. See
https://wiki.canonical.com/IncidentReports/2011-05-07-LP-bug-notifications-broken
and https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/778847.

Since it's only affecting us, and IS is hard to come by at this point,
it has been left broken and unescalated.

William.