bzr-lpreview-body fixed (was: Small issue with Python 2.6 on Natty)

On 26/04/11 23:06, Max Bowsher wrote:
> On 20/04/11 12:30, Max Bowsher wrote:
>> On 19/04/11 16:07, Deryck Hodge wrote:
>>> Hi, all.
>>>
>>> I had some issues getting python 2.6 installed on natty for Launchpad
>>> dev.  This was because I had installed bzr from the bzr daily PPA
>>> before setting up Launchpad.  This was on a new partition, so maybe
>>> none of you will hit this if you're upgrading.
>>>
>>> If you do hit this, uninstall bzr, then install python 2.6, then bzr
>>> can install fine.  bzr can block installing python 2.6 on natty
>>> because it sticks files in site-packages.  I filed bug 766149 on bzr
>>> to track this.
>>
>> I did some diagnosis on this, and it's actually not bzr or the daily PPA
>> that's the problem here - It's actually bzr-lpreview-body that is not
>> packaged properly (in the Launchpad PPA).
>>
>> I can work up a MP for this if no-one else is already on this?
>
> MPed:
> https://code.launchpad.net/~maxb/lpreview-body/fix-package/+merge/59137

I have fixed the packaging, and packages are now updated in the
~launchpad PPA.

Robert reassigned the packaging branch ownership from ~launchpad to
~launchpad-committers so that I could have write access to it:

https://code.launchpad.net/~launchpad-committers/lpreview-body/packaging

I did also ask for access to the associated recipe, but it appears there
is a regression breaking owner changes of recipes, so this couldn't be done.

Max.