performance tuesday - the rabbit has landed

About 11 months ago I waved the fiat bit and said 'lets use rabbit'.
I'm glad to announce that I've just landed the core infrastructure to
use rabbitmq in tests in devel.

I'm going to land a layer because rabbit takes ~3 seconds to setup,
and I suspect we want an amqlib test fake in the fullness of time.

Of course, as I have ~0 rabbit mq experience, this is just the start
of a wonderful learning experience for us.

I suspect an easy migration target if folk want one would be to
migrate all the fire-and-forget jobs to trigger via rabbit (leaving
the payload in the db), by hooking a 'do it now' message into the
post-transaction actions in zope.

-Rob

Follow ups