Sensible doctest IDs

Revisions 12734 and 12742 in devel make test IDs for doctests created
by LayeredDocFileSuite (all of them?) have test IDs that are unique to
the tree. Combined diff: http://paste.ubuntu.com/606257/

Test IDs are emitted by --subunit and consumed by --load-list, so this
improvement is chiefly intended for when you're using those flags. If
you're using testr, or examining subunit output from an ec2 run, then
this will help.

However, the test IDs are now the normalized path relative to the root
of the tree, which means you can use it with the -t flag too:

  bin/test -vvct lib/lp/bugs/doc/cve.txt

Have fun!

(By the way, this is slightly old news. I found the email in my drafts
folder today and realised I had never told anyone, doh. Apologies for
the delay.)

Follow ups