Re: Revamped BugTriage dev wiki page

On May 17, 2011, Aaron Bentley wrote:
> Thanks!  That's much more useful as a how-to document.
>
> I've tweaked the "Selecting bugs to work on" based on my discussions
> with Deryck:
>
>   Crucially though, there should be no Critical bugs before they start
>   work on High or Low bugs. Engineers should prefer High bugs over Low
>   bugs, but may use their discretion.

That's right.

I'm not sure if it would worth adding to the page, but a common example where
this discretion is exercised is that we'll often fix 'Low' bugs affecting an
area that is being modified for a higher importance bug fix (or while working
on a feature).

--
Francis J. Lacoste
francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx