Re: Launchpad project packages, blueprints, and karma

After obsololeting a few blueprints just for karma's sake, I reconsidered the
usefulness of it all and just marked that Launchpad feature planning and
documentation was done externally.

I don't see the points of us using blueprints. We already have to maintain the
information on the wiki and status on the Kanban board. What's the point of
using blueprints? If we want to expose the status of the feature work, why not
simply file bugs with a specific tag? We don't need the multiple blueprints
status/assignee.

--
Francis J. Lacoste
francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx