Re: contacting LOSAs for staging being down

У уто, 24. 05 2011. у 17:30 -0400, Gary Poster пише:

> That referenced .txt file shows this traceback.
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File
> "/srv/staging.launchpad.net/staging/launchpad/lib/lp/bugs/scripts/bugnotification.py", line 290, in get_email_notifications
>     yield construct_email_notifications(batch)
>   File
> "/srv/staging.launchpad.net/staging/launchpad/lib/lp/bugs/scripts/bugnotification.py", line 177, in construct_email_notifications
>     bug, recipients, filtered_notifications)
>   File
> "/srv/staging.launchpad.net/staging/launchpad/lib/lp/bugs/model/bugnotification.py", line 278, in getRecipientFilterData
>     del recipient_id_map[person_id]['filters'][filter_id]
> KeyError: 61963
>
> As I said, this is not in the logs for the 21st or 20th, so it
> probably is just a problem for us, but not the staging problem.  Or
> maybe it's entirely spurious.  It's worth investigating though.  If
> you get the LOSA's attention and you think it makes sense, could you
> ask them to run "cronscripts/send-bug-notifications.py -vv" on staging
> and give you the output, to see if this is actually an issue?

FWIW, this looks like the OOPS gmb has been on[1,2].  Though, I am just
guessing. So, considering staging has not been updated to include his
fix,  I expect it to fail :)

[1]https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/778847
[2]http://launchpadlibrarian.net/71237712/mxcMwtvbHTEmUeoQItq4WoPvjt.txt