Re: Still getting launchpad-bugs@ "Your message was rejected" junk via ~vcs-imports

On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 3:39 PM, Robert Collins
<robertc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> launchpad-bugs has no contact address. In fact, I think we can and
> should nuke the team. I'm looking into that today.

Wgrant found the address on ~launchpad. Last time we removed it things
blew up because of the way private branch access was done. Thats since
fixed (with the minor must-subscribe-by-hand caveat). So I've removed
the address again.

This may cause some increase in email sent to developers. Lets deal
with that if/when it happens (e.g. by changing from ~launchpad being
subscribed to trunk to letting individual developers subscribe.

Rob