housekeeping: some old teams merged

Hi, following the thread of inappropriate notifications wgrant and I
have cleaned up a few teams.

~malone-developers had only ~launchpad as a member and no escalated
privileges in the system : it was a stale team. We've merged that into
~launchpad.

~launchpad-bugs was a little more complex:
 - it was the security contact / bug supervisor for some components of LP
 - it was assigned to 2 stale objects
 - and directly subscribed to hundreds of bugs.
 - it had ~launchpad and an external bot that isn't used anymore

However it shouldn't have been the security contact for anything - we
have ~launchpad-security for that these days. And -bugs didn't have
the bugs mailling list subscription so it wasn't serving any purpose
from that direction. It wasn't suitable for adding non-staff into
because of the various private / security bugs it has access to.

~launchpad-security had only ~launchpad in it - so we've merged
~launchpad-bugs into ~launchpad-security, which means that if we want
to make a broad membership bug mgmt team or some such we can do so
without confusion :).

Lastly ~canonical-loggerhead was subscribed to a few loggerhead
private branches from waaay back. Its been merged into
canonical-launchpad-branches as theres little value in having multiple
private branch visibility groups within Launchpad itself.

There shouldn't be any fallout from this, but if you go looking for
one of the merged teams you'll get a 404 and this mail should explain
why.

-Rob