Removing ubuntu-branches and ubuntu-techboard celebrities

Hi,

While trying to use a distribution object for the Ensemble Principia
distribution, I've hit some rusty parts of the Launchpad code.

We have two celebrities that are used for permission checking and I don't
think they are needed (plus it limits the use of distributions outside of the
Ubuntu case).

They are:

* Ubuntu Branches. Only members of that team can set official package branch
link.

* Ubuntu Techboard. Only members of that team can manage archive permissions.

I'd like to remove both celebrities and make the distribution owner the team
in charge for both of these things. In Ubuntu's case, the techboard team is
the distribution owner.

For official package branch, this change would affect James Westby as he's the
only member of ubuntu branches that is not part of the technical board.

Maybe what's needed is to fix https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/365098
and allow anyone who can upload the package to set the official link. The
question then becomes, do we need to fix that bug before proceeding (in other
word, would there be unwanted fall-outs from restricting this to the current
distribution owners.)

Eagerly awaiting your comments.

--
Francis J. Lacoste