apology for 12K line landing

To the devs, and the Teal squad in particular, I wanted to apologize for our recent 12K-line branch for bug 772754, which was the accumulation of many branches over several weeks.  We landed it together because we had developed it without feature flags, because we were initially trying to do the work "quickly" after our feature was "finished" and we had all "moved to bug rotation." :-/

I have heard second-hand about the annoyance and pain it caused, and I'm sorry for my errors of judgement that led to it.

Procedurally, I hope that steady two week delivery of value for features will keep this from happening again, and I think that not moving teams to bug rotation when "big work" remains will help as well.

Gary