Re: interesting velocity slides

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 5:33 AM, Robert Collins
<robertc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I just read the slides for
> http://velocityconf.com/velocity2011/public/schedule/detail/17785
>
> There are some parallels with the SOA path we're starting down; I
> think most folk will find the slides interesting - and short; its only
> 10-15 minutes to browse through them.

Thanks for sharing these, Rob.  I was in the web performance tools
workshop then. Judging by the slides, I would have enjoyed this one
better. :)

FWIW, SOA was a hot topic at Velocity. Lots of sessions mentioned it
in some form.  Sometimes this was "hey, SOA is awesome and really
helped us," and other times it was "SOA is overrated." I came away
still feeling it's a good fit for us, but I understand why it might
not fit every site.

Cheers,
deryck

--