A draft microservice for gpg verification

I've implemented a possible microservice - gpg signature checking.

code at lp:~lifeless/+junk/gpgverify
(http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~lifeless/+junk/gpgverify/files)

It -should- play nice on lucid with the regular LP download cache
(thats the one I used with it).

This offers an extremely narrow interface - post a file, get a bson
result back. Its almost shameful to admit it, but it was such a
shallow thing I haven't got any tests [yet] :)

I used web.py which is a microframework available in lucid; it made
doing this in a very low key way totally fun.

I needed to do one little bit of fugly for the test fake service - I
needed to fix a limitation in its support for dynamic port allocation.
But the test fake service exists.

sloccount reports:
86      gpgverify       python=86

for the whole service.

The only thing missing from it at this point are a timeout on requests
(to deal with gpg going awol) and oops integration.

So as a candidate, this looks like a pretty interesting stack to me.

-Rob

Follow ups