Re: [rfc] more branch content in the main ui / loggerhead service

I personally have a pretty good feeling about what requests are slow (revno
and annotations). We could somehow clarify "safe" requests that could be
made to loggerhead.
We'll still run into issues, like loggerhead runs in multithreaded mode
inside python, so theoretically one request can block an independent
request. And we have 16 appserver instances, but only 2 loggerhead ones.
Though certainly we expect a smaller fraction hitting loggerhead, though if
we start pulling more bits into the main lp...

Certainly you could write tests for specific rpcs that checks the "scale"
appropriately. The same as you do today that you don't issue extra db
queries when you add items to a page.

Diff is fast, getting the commit message is fast, getting file content is
fast. It does seem like there is a lot we could be getting from bzr that
wouldn't negatively impact render times.

John
=:->