Record an interview with me

I have a big microphone and a small video camera. I'd like to record
three or four chats with Launchpad and Bazaar team members while we're
all here, for publication on the blog and YouTube.

I'd like each chat to be between five and ten minutes and to be around
one subject. The subject should be somehow relevant to LP and
preferably give an insight into what we've got coming up, how we
develop LP, how we refine our processes and how we make decisions.

Audio-only is fine but video may be worth capturing. I'm looking for
between one and four people for each session.

If you're interested, and particularly if you have a subject in mind,
ping me in meat space.

--
Matthew Revell -- https://launchpad.net/~matthew.revell
Launchpad.net -- cross-project collaboration and hosting

Follow ups