devel release-critical for db-stable merge

Hi all,

db-stable r10767 has just been merged into devel, so PQM is in
release-critical mode until we are QAed past r13402. There are a few
items still to check, including a JavaScript regression fix in r13401.

Also, db-devel r10711 is included in the merge, but only the DB part is
QAed. The rest of its changes would ideally be checked before we reopen.

To keep things moving while AU/NZ sleep, a few things need doing:
 - Before qastaging updates to r13402, its database needs to be
   upgraded. [1]
 - QA.
 - More QA!
 - Once the QA is done and r13402 is deployable, request that a LOSA
   reopen PQM, and request a deployment of r13401 to nodowntime.

Thanks,
William

[1]
<https://wiki.canonical.com/InformationInfrastructure/OSA/LPHowTo/UpdateQAStagingDB>