Re: YUI test and Javascript changes - what you need to know

Hi Ian, others,

Just FYI,

У пон, 11. 07 2011. у 13:44 +1000, Ian Booth пише:

> I'd personally like to see the 3 (or 4?) different expander
> implementations replaced by the nice work danilo has done in producing a
> new expander widget.

That's all in progress in a bunch of my branches.  Some things will
still remain (activateFoldables stuff with "..." expander on mailing
list moderation page being the only one that I know of), but roughly 20
different expanders will be replaced when all the branches land
(hopefully today, all but one reviewed as well).

Yes, "3 (or 4?)" is a bit optimistic, because the real number is much
higher.

Cheers,
Danilo