Re: RFA: fixing login.launchpad.net

Another problem, I might add, is that login.launchpad.net stores separate
user information. Specifically, when you change your full name, or your
email, on launchpad.net, it doesn't update the information on
login.launchpad.net.

In my opinion, you should dump login.launchpad.net, and just have something
like anylaunchpaddomain.net/login. This would also help in getting rid of
subdomains.