Re: Launchpad's tone of voice

That looks good, especially the description of tone like "friendly and
direct but not chummy or inappropriate".

I hope this can get some more before/after or good/bad examples along
the lines of mpt's recent mail.  Going off questionable examples might
help us focus on the important bits.

For instance there are some "(Read about uploading)" links which
always seem a bit weird to me because most links cause Launchpad to do
something, whereas clicking this one causes the user to do something.

> English is a second or third language for most people using Launchpad

Really "most"? (May well be true, certainly many.)

Martin