Re: Need an unpublished distribution renamed

On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 9:58 AM, Gustavo Niemeyer
<gustavo.niemeyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Please file a question on launchpad.net/answers - its the standard
>> place to ask for something to be done :).
>
> Huh.. that's slightly surprising.. it's not entirely clear where
> the line is between bugs and answers anymore.

Indeed! And there have been mumurings about folding it into the
IssueTracker (dev.launchpad.net/IssueTracker) project too.

They way I think of it is this:
 - answers are really 'now' things - we can and do drive the answers queue to 0.
   Support questions like 'help me use the system' really are only
valuable if answered promptly, and usually are 'cheap' to answer (vs
making a code change).

 - bugs are things (primarily) to do with the code base; with changes
we need to make to the code (and the primary exception to code-related
bugs are process-related bugs).

> PS. I believe Rob meant https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad

Doh, I did.

-Rob