For people doing support, "My upload hangs!" complaints

I created this FAQ for this, well, frequently asked question.
https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad/+faq/1738

People uploading packages sometimes see their uploads hang with 1k to go.  As
far as we can tell this is not a Launchpad bug, because it's now happened with
two totally separate FTP server implementations.  It's most likely to be a
router bug since FTP needs some packet inspection to make it NAT properly, but
really we have no idea what causes it.

You can work around the problem using SFTP.  The above FAQ explains how to do
it.