Re: Need an unpublished distribution renamed

Excerpts from Gavin Panella's message of Sat Aug 13 14:25:24 -0700 2011:
> On 13 August 2011 00:07, Clint Byrum <clint.byrum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hello Launchpadders!
> >
> > We have a need to rename the "principia" unpublished distribution to
> > "formulas".
>
> Out of interest, why is principia a distribution and not a project or
> project group?

Principia is a collection of formulas for Ensemble that we hope to grow
to a size of many thousands, much like packages. The formulas share
some points of integration in their interfaces, and so its important
to coordinate the release and bug maintenance of them together, but the
scale is too large to just keep them all in one VCS together.