Re: My vision for Launchpad

> >  * One issue tracker to rule them all: we're going to merge the bug
> > and blueprint trackers, as we had planned, and also ask what should
> > happen to Answers. Should it be another face to our combined issue
> > tracker or do we even need an Answers tracker?
> askubuntu.com seems to be working out pretty well.  If Answers were
> dropped, askubuntu.com would seem to be a suitable replacement, at least
> for Ubuntu.

A word of warning: If you do this you'll just create something like Bug
#240067. DO NOT ASSUME ALL PROJECTS ARE UBUNTU RELATED. This has been
Canonical's biggest failure in launchpad, and it is sad to see that history
truly does repeat itself. You will be scaring projects away if you use
resources not in launchpad.

On another note, good luck implementing ideas! I really hope this plan
doesn't get tossed aside like some other ones have. I'll guess I'll find
this out a couple of years from now.