reminder - bug triage, don't use 'Medium' as it has no meaning

I noticed we had 20 or so bugs filed recently and triaged to Medium
(sometimes by the filers).

I *presume* this was an attempt to say 'its not high but it is important'.

Last time we discussed this we concluded that we're terrible at
prognosticating importances more than 6 months out, and the High bug
collection is *nominally* 6 months work [Its due for one of its
quarterly purges which I'll be doing soon :)].

So if a bug isn't *high*, its effectively unsorted vs all the other
Low bugs: by the time its position in the queue matters, we'll have to
resort it because things will have changed. To stop us getting into a
costly compare-many-bugs-to-sort-correctly situation, we put *all*
below-high bugs into the Low category.

I fixed the ones I saw, but making a guess about whether the intent
was 'within 6 months but after my current work' or 'more than 6 months
away' and re-assigning the status accordingly.

Cheers,
Rob

Follow ups