Re: reminder - bug triage, don't use 'Medium' as it has no meaning

On 09/19/2011 07:18 PM, Robert Collins wrote:
> I noticed we had 20 or so bugs filed recently and triaged to Medium
> (sometimes by the filers).
> I fixed the ones I saw, but making a guess about whether the intent
> was 'within 6 months but after my current work' or 'more than 6 months
> away' and re-assigning the status accordingly.
I fixed a few medium I read over the weekend. They had been medium
priority for years. Medium just means the person triaging it want to fix
it but cannot, and as such it will be treated as low.

--
Curtis Hovey
http://launchpad.net/~sinzui