Changes to CHR: translation imports

Hi all,

We have recently done some changes to allow project maintainers to
manage their own translations.  This includes allowing them to manage
their own import queue.

As such, there should be no need for us to do any translation approvals
anymore (we have switched Ubuntu translations management to
ubuntu-translation-coordinators long time ago), but I'd like us to keep
monitoring the queue and reminding people about the need for manual
approval at least for some time going forward.

I have written very simple documentation on how to do that on:

  https://dev.launchpad.net/Translations/ImportQueueApprovalNotification

It is linked from the

  https://dev.launchpad.net/MaintenanceRotationSchedule

page as well (in the "Responsibility" column)

Gist of it is:

 * If templates are in the queue for more than a day, mark it as 'needs
information' and email the uploader/project maintainer telling them they
should approve it themselves

This is now also a responsibility of full maintenance teams (thus a CC
to Gary and Deryck).

Cheers,
Danilo