Daily exploratory test report: Bug 768148

Hi Curtis and list,

yesterday I started the daily exploratory test experiment where I try
the new feature work. There was one branch requiring test, the fix for
bug 768148.

I opened a bug report and tried the person picker, searching for "gz".
The search result returned "Martin [gz]" as the first match. Clicked
on it and it was successfully assigned to the bug report.

I tried a couple of times and got the occasional time out during
search. More worrying, I got an ugly traceback similar to
OOPS-2089AU44 when I choose to assign the user to the bug report.

Another thing I noticed is that the expanders and affiliation that
used to be there last week are not anymore. Is this a known issue?

I checked with Ian this morning and the feature flag is enabled on
qastaging and I'm part of the beta team.

I'm gonna file a bug for that oops and wait on an answer for the
expander/affiliation thing.

Diogo M. Matsubara

Follow ups