Re: Request for brainjuice: bug 194558

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 6:08 AM, Robert Collins
<robertc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I proposed that the librarian create the LFC and do a backend call
> passing on the form variables from the browser to LP, which would
> create the LFA and return the next_url which the librarian then passes
> to the client.

Just make sure the LFC.id and the sha1 so the client can't link to an
arbitrary existing LFC. Or better yet, use the existing
TemporaryBlobStorage and return the uuid. Does apport already have a
way of uploading directly to TemporaryBlobStorage, or would this
service be useful to apport too?

> As a data gathering point perhaps, but HTTP is HTTP, we've no concrete
> reason to think that this is apache specifically, especially as some
> users with browsers don't encounter the problem.

SSL could be involved here too.

--
Stuart Bishop <stuart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.stuartbishop.net/