Re: Orange begins work on custom bug listings!

On 12 October 2011 06:30, Bjorn Tillenius <bjorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 05:43:22PM +0100, Matthew Revell wrote:
>> Hello!
>>
>> Yesterday, Deryck's Orange Squad began work on the Custom Bug Listings
>> project! You can keep track of the project's progress here:
>>
>>   https://dev.launchpad.net/Projects/CustomBugListings
>
> Nice. This might be out of scope, but it would be useful if you could
> make it possible to show the status of merge proposals associated with
> the bug. Last commit (when it was done) of any linked bzr branch would
> also be useful. At least for in-progress bugs, to show how much progress
> there is.

Thanks, those are interesting suggestions. They are out of scope for
now but the good news is that it'll be relatively easy to add new data
options, later on. So, a stakeholder escalated bug could request the
display of that data, once we've completed the feature.

Matthew Revell
Launchpad Product Manager
Canonical

https://launchpad.net/~matthew.revell