Re: Should team membership requests expire?

Whats the bug number? It shouldn't be low :) [because it creates bad
data that confuses our users and causes them to come ask us questions,
taking up their time and ours].

On the 'should we expire' side - We have a guiding principle that
Launchpad is the custodian of peoples data, not the owner. A mandatory
fixed expiry date seems (to me) to be in tension with that. As Nigel
says though, a configurable setting might be considered a feature.

Note that an expiry mechanism intended to deal with this corrupt data
would be more complex than one that has good data, so I think an
expiry system is a different work item to fixing the corrupt data (and
the cause of the corruption).

-Rob