Re: Should team membership requests expire?

On 10/12/2011 06:07 AM, Jeroen Vermeulen wrote:
> Due to a problem with the person-merging code, it seems we have some
> team membership records that can't be removed.

It is low because we did not have infrastructure in place to address
this kind of problem for many years. We did not have a garbo system and
we did not have async merging until June.

This is the cluster of issues I keep talking about, they are the
merge-deactivate bug tag. As you say, we can to these after we solve the
critical issues, maybe in 2013.

--
Curtis Hovey
http://launchpad.net/~sinzui