Re: Reviewer question about style of new objects in JavaScript

On 28 October 2011 00:55, Ian Booth <ian.booth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello
>
> My view is that I would rather adopt a consistent approach to these sorts of
> things, rather than using various design patterns to achieve the same end
> result.

I think this neatly sums up my two penn'orth on this, too. We should
standardise on Y.Base; we're not using any other frameworks (unless
there are still some remnants of Mochikit knocking around that I don't
know about, but even then we should be more bothered about porting
them to YUI than supporting them for kicks) and I'd rather not be
surprised by new and different ways of doing the same thing whilst I'm
coding.

--
Graham Binns | PGP Key: EC66FA7D
http://launchpad.net/~gmb