Re: help with yuixhr_fixture tests in my useoops branch

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 2:05 AM, Gary Poster <gary.poster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm not here--I'm typing this on my phone--but my guess is that your branch messes with the publication machinery in such a way as to break the yuixhr stuff. The "unknown error" suggests something lowlevel like that. My first guess would be that something is not set up that needs to be set up in the associated runlaunchpad variant for yuixhr.

RabbitMQ would be the thing then I guess, but I thought that was on
for most things now (and if its not, the amqp oops code is meant to
degrade gracefully - is there some way t get debug output on it?).
Note that all the other yuixhr tests work ok so I would be surprised
if yuihr is fundamentally borked.

> I'd be happy to help look at this when I return.  That could conceivably be tomorrow but is more likely to be Monday.  I'd look at the logs when I ran the tests interactively as my first step. Maybe that would let you tackle it?

What do you mean by that? {Sorry for noob question, but I'm allowed
one a week :P}

-Rob