Re: LESS CSS

On 11/08/2011 03:49 AM, Raphaël Badin wrote:
> +1. Having variables, class inheritance etc. in css is clearly a first
> step toward dealing with css declarations in a more consistent way
> compared to what we do now.  Refactoring the existing css files to use
> LESS will require a substantial amount of work but I suppose we can do
> that incrementally.

We never completed the 3.0 CSS refactoring. style-3.0.css represents the
rules to present a consistent Lp UI. style.css represents all the
exceptions where pages do not want to look like the rest of Lp. Giving
Lp consistent CSS requires that we update the templates to stop making
exceptions. LESS looking like to can help with the size of the CSS file,
there are too many rules to understand.

--
Curtis Hovey
http://launchpad.net/~sinzui